Pajun is made of flour, water, egg and other ingredients and has a circular shape. You pour it into a pan like you would pancake batter. Hae-mool means seafood.
- Prepare this dressing in a small dish.
- Rinse oysters, mussels and clams in light salt water.
- Take out a few good shaped oysters, mussels and clams from water and put them aside. Then chop up the rest.
- Cut the white part of the green onions into tiny pieces and the green part into 6-inch pieces. Cut the leeks into 6-inch pieces as well.
- Mix an egg with 2 cups water. Mix that well with the powdered non-glutinous rice.
- Add the chopped up oysters, mussels and clams to #4. This is your mix.
- Pour a few drops of vegetable oil on a heated pan and put a large spoonful of the mix onto the pan and then put the green onions and leeks neatly over the top.
- Before it's finished cooking, put the good shaped seafood on top of what you have in the pan. Pour a little bit more of the mix on top of what you have cooking and cover for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the cover and flip the mix and cover for a couple of more minutes.
- Remove the cover and let cool.
- Cut it up and dip into the dressing you prepared earlier.