Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 habanero peppers finely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves minced
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Chop peppers as fine as you can then place all ingredients in a food processor and blend to a smooth paste.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to infuse.