Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- 3¼ cups sugar
- 8 habanero chilies chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 3 ounces liquid pectin
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves then mix in carrot and red pepper and bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat then add pectin and return to boil for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Skim off foam and bottle in sterilized 4 ounce jelly jars.