Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's a recipe for Habanero chiles. It is the November recipe on a chile calendar that I have. I've been meaning to try this one but I've been very busy.
- Remove seeds from peppers, tomatoes, mangoes and papaya.
- Simmer together with remaining ingredients for 1 hour.
- Puree in food processor or blender.
- Flavors mingle and develop when refrigerated for several hours or days before using.
- Careful! store in a bottle with a drip or drop dispenser.
- Serve with a small spoon and a warning: this sauce is very hot!.
- A few drops add lots of flavor and heat!.