Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Stir cream and buttermilk in a pint jar. Cover and shake.
- Let stand at room temperature, uncovered, 6 hours to overnight, then chill well.
- When ready to serve sour cream, beat to medium-stiff peaks - not stiff.
- Serve immediately. Whipped mixture should double in volume.
- Makes a scant 4 cups, whipped.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.