Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 oz. goats milk or homogenized cow's milk
- 1 tsp. mixed baby cereal
- 1 drop corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp. calcium gluconate
- 1 drop vitamin oil
- 3 drops wheat germ oil
- 1/2 tsp. commercial canine or feline milk replacer
- FORMULA #2
- 1 can evaporated milk equal amount of water (1:1)
- 1 tsp. Karo syrup
- 1 tsp. baby cereal
- FORMULA #3
- 1 tsp. mixed baby cereal for every 3 oz. homogenized milk
- 4 drops Karo syrup or 1/2 tsp. commercial canine or feline milk replacer
- FORMULA #4
- 1 lg. egg yolk added to enough homogenized milk to make 4 to 6 oz. of formula
All of these formulas should be stored in the refrigerator and warmed before feeding.