Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To use in place of canned cream soups in casseroles or as a base for your own soups. Much lower in fat and salt than the canned versions. The trick is to have it made up ready to use! Variations will serve two.
- 2 cups Powdered nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (or less) instant Chicken (or Vegetable if you prefer) Boullion
- 2 tablespoons Dried Onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.