To use in place of canned cream soups in casseroles or as a base for your own soups. Much lower in fat and salt than the canned versions. The trick is to have it made up ready to use! Variations will serve two.
- 2 cups Powdered nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (or less) instant Chicken (or Vegetable if you prefer) Boullion
- 2 tablespoons Dried Onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.