Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped or dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, chopped or dried
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
1. Combine dry ingredients and herbs in bowl and mix well.
3. Pour into well buttered 8" square pan.
4. Bake in hot oven, 400 for 25 minutes or until done.