Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 250 g Swordfish (skinned, bones removed, cut into large cubes)
- 50 g Onion (sliced thinly)
- 10 g garlic cloves (sliced thinly)
- 1 pc rampe leaf
- 2 curry leaves
- 30 g Coriander curry Powder
- 50 ml coconut oil
- salt to season
- Fry the Onion, garlic, rampe leaf and curry leaves until the onions are golden brown. Add in the fish together with the curry powder and salt to season.
- Over low heat braise the fish covered for 20 minutes tossing the fish in the pot now and then. Do not stir, as this will break the tender flesh into pieces.