Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the meat and brown on all sides.
- Add the onions, stock, paprika and rice, mix well then bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the Mushrooms, tomatoes, whole, butter, Sugar, salt and pepper, mix well and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Transfer to an ovenproof casserole, cover and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.