Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 25
Cook time: 24 mins
Serves: 2 or more
A delicious pizza with gyro meat and pepperoni
- 1 oz gyro meat
- 1 oz pepperoni
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 x 16-ounce loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 14-inch circle.
- Transfer to a greased 13-inch pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly.
- Prick dough generously with a fork.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
- Spoon tomato sauce over crust.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Put pepperoni and gyro meat on top.
- Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.