- 2 lb potatoes
- ½ lb macaroni
- 2 green sweet peppers
- 4 wiri wiri peppers or very hot peppers
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 blades shallot
- 1 tin shelled corn
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- evaporated milk
- Peel, wash and dice potatoes.
- Boil potatoes with salt until tender and drain.
- Boil macaroni separately with salt and drain also.
- Set aside to cool.
- Wash and chop peppers, celery, and shallot.
- Add this to macaroni and potato.
- Add corn and mayonnaise and mix.
- Add a little evaporated milk until everything is just right to the taste.