- Quickly wash leaves in cold water.
- Place in a covered bowl and crisp up in the fridge.
- In a bowl, combine the French dressing, finely chopped onion and crushed garlic.
- Dry the vegetables thoroughly using a salad basket or salad spinner.
- Add the dressing and toss lightly, coating the leaves without bruising them.
- Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley or other herbs if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.