Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb canned red kidney beans, drained
- 1 lb canned wax beans, drained
- 1 lb boiled soy beans, drained
- 1 lb boiled blackeye beans, cooked
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ cup salad oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- ½ tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- Combine the beans, pepper and onion in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly mix the sugar, vinegar, oil, parsley, salt, mustard, tarragon and basil together.
- Pour this dressing mixture over the vegetables and stir.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Stir the salad occasionally while it is being chilled.
- Just before serving, stir again and drain.