Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 x 2 - 3 lbs chicken
- 1 cup water
- ¼ lb margarine
- ½ cup vinegar
- 12 oz ketchup
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp allspice
- 4 tbsp piquante sauce
- 1 - 2 tsp chopped wiri-wiri peppers
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 tbsps. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. black or white pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- Wash and trim away extra fat from chicken.
- Wipe over with vinegar and water.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a pan.
- Heat to boiling point, then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook chicken over charcoal or in an oven at 400 °F for about one hour.
- About 20 minutes, before meat is done baste meat with sauce, turning the meat to baste each side.
- Continue cooking at a low heat. Turn the meat regularly to keep it from burning.