- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- ½ oz Sugar
- 2 oz. flour
- ½ oz baking powder
- icing sugar
- 2 pods of cardamom yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
- Peel and mash bananas to a smooth pulp.
- Beat egg and Sugar together and blend into a banana pulp.
- Add two pods of powdered cardamom for more flavor (optional as natural flavor)
- Sift flour and baking powder and add, a little at a time, to banana mixture, stirring in well.
- Drop by dessert spoonfuls on to a hot greased griddle or oiled frying pan.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with coconut cream.