- Wash beans, and cover with water overnight.
- Simmer or pressure cook until tender.
- Drain, and save the liquor. Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place beans, Pork and onions and other seasonings in 2 quart fire proof dish.
- Add enough liquor to cover and bake for 2 hours until tender.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.