Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs beef chuck
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 onions, white or yellow
- 2 tbsp lard or shortening
- 2 tbsp imported sweet paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 qt. water
- 4 peeled and diced potatoes
- ¼ tsp black pepper
Egg dumpling batter Edit
- Cut beef into 1 inch squares, add ½ tsp salt.
- Chop onions and brown in shortening, add beef and paprika.
- Let beef simmer in its own juice along with salt and paprika for 1 hour on low heat.
- Add water, diced potatoes and remaining salt.
- Cover and simmer until potatoes are done and meat is tender.