- 2½ cups dry milk powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 3 cups sugar
- a pinch of saffron
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 1½ cups heavy cream enough to make dough
- 50 cardamoms (approximately)
- 2 cups ghee or butter
- Bring the water, rose water and Sugar to boil, add the saffron, remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix the milk powder, flour, soda, heavy cream well and knead until a soft dough is made.
- Take a teaspoon of the dough, place one cardamom seed in it and make a small ball.
- Similarly make the balls with the remaining dough, and fry them when the ghee is ready until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer into the syrup, which should be quite warm.