Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 small eggplant, thinly sliced
- 2 med. onions
- 6 small tomatoes
- ½ bulb garlic
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 small Maggi cubes
- 1 cup water
- ½ can tomato paste
- 1 package Bonne Vache
- 1 bag Pasta
- salt and pepper
- Cut up veggies and fry in oil until soft.
- Add tomato paste, water and minced garlic; let simmer a few minutes.
- Add Maggi cubes.
- Cut up 8 wedges of cheese and add to sauce stirring until it melts.
- Once melted, allow sauce to simmer partially covered.
- If sauce is too thin, add cheese; if too thick, add water.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook noodles and add sauce.
- Meat eater can add 1 can of corned beef to sauce.