Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- ½ kg faux filet or filet
- Combine water, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic and lemon.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cut meat into strips and marinate 15 minutes or longer.
- Separate meat from the marinade.
- Stir-fry beef until just tender (do not overcook).
- Add marinade.
- Thicken sauce with cornstarch or flour mixed in a small amount of water.
- Serve over rice.