Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cocoa, oil and bananas in a food processor or blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Combine sugar, eggs, flour and banana mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until blended, then stir in the nuts.
- Pour the batter into a lightly oiled 9 x 13 inch baking pan and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until done.
- Toothpick inserted into center should come out clean.
- (my suggestion - line baking pan with waxed paper and spray with non-stick vegetable spray).
- Cut into 2¼ inch squares when cool.
Nutritional information Edit
1 brownie = 115 calories, 1 starch/bread + 1 fat exchange 2 grams protein, 16 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fat, 104 mg sodium