Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ cups stewed guavas
- 1¼ cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1/3 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- Juice of one lemon or lime
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Melt the margarine, blend with the bread crumbs, and combine the spices and Sugar.
- Grease a pie dish and sprinkle a layer of crumbs on the bottom. Cover with a layer of stewed guavas, sprinkle with spice and Sugar. Repeat this layering until all the ingredients are used up. Top with bread crumbs.
- Mix the lemon or lime juice with a tablespoon of water and pour over the pudding.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes.