Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4½ tablespoons coriander seeds; coarsely cracked
- 12 small red ripe tomatoes, peeled
- 1 head romaine lettuce; cut crosswise into ½-inch strips
- 1 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- In deep bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, ketchup, water, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, olive oil and coriander seeds.
- Prick each tomato with a fork in 3 or 4 places.
- Submerge tomatoes in the vinaigrette and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- To serve, layer half the lettuce, cilantro and drained tomatoes in a serving bowl, then repeat layers.