Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Moist and delicious, with a fun ingredient. Similar to a pound cake.
- 1 yellow cake mix (don't follow ingredients on box)
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8½ ounce) can cream-style corn, mashed and strained, then add milk to corn to make one cup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all ingredients on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350°f for about 55 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes, then turn out of pan.
- Cool; dust with powdered sugar if desired.