Moist and delicious, with a fun ingredient. Similar to a pound cake.
- 1 yellow cake mix (don't follow ingredients on box)
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8½ ounce) can cream-style corn, mashed and strained, then add milk to corn to make one cup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all ingredients on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350°f for about 55 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes, then turn out of pan.
- Cool; dust with powdered sugar if desired.