Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Guasacaca is a spicy avocado sauce representative of Venezuelan cuisine. Makes 4 Cups.
- 1 cup onions, minced
- 2 x garlic cloves, minced
- 1 x chile, habanero, seeded, stemmed, minced
- 1 lrg avocado, peeled, pitted
- 2 cup Tomotoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup oil, olive
- 1/4 cup vinegar, wine, red
- 1 tsp mustard, prepared
- 2 tbl parsley, Italian, minced
- salt, to taste
- With a mortar and pestle, mash the Onion, garlic, chile, avocado, and tomatoes into a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well with a fork.