- In a pot heat the oil.
- Add oregano, onion, garlic, celery and herbs.
- Stir and add two tablespoons of water.
- When the water has almost evaporated add the chicken stock and two more tablespoons of water, and stir.
- Add peas and three cups of water mashing over heat.
- Let boil at medium heat until the water evaporates.
- Add the coconut milk and boil until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Adjust salt to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.