- Rinse dust from dried guajillo chiles, dry and place in frying pan, at medium heat, turning frequently until browned.
- Place in small pan on stove.
- Pour near boiling water, submerging chiles and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let sit for another 20 minutes.
- Cool then remove stems, seeds and dice.
- Roast sweet red and yellow bell peppers in a dry frying pan at medium heat, turning frequently until they turn brown, remove stems, seeds and dice.
- Combine all ingredients and chill for at least one hour before serving with grilled fish, poultry or quesadillas.