Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 cups spicy vegetable juice
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, cut in 1/4 -inch dice
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 1 cup fresh corn off the cob (about 2 ears)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 8 large Shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined and cut into 1/3-inch chunks
In a blender, puree tomatoes, vegetable juice, chili sauce and lime juice until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in onions, avocado, jicama, corn, salt and pepper. Chill for at least 2 hours. Can also be made 2 days ahead and refrigerated.
Yield: 4 servings