Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Creamy green guacamole is a common after-school snack in many Latin American countries.
- Fruits and Veggies Matter Child Recipe Cards by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Cut each avocado in half lengthwise around the seed in the middle of the avocado.
- Scoop the seed out of the middle with a spoon.
- Use the spoon to scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until smooth.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Avocados must be ripe before they can be used for guacamole. A ripe avocado is black and slightly soft when touched.