Here’s the real deal: a guacamole recipe so authentic, you can almost hear the Mariachis singing.
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 ripe, medium Roma tomato, seeded, diced
- ½ Cup minced sweet white Onion
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded, minced
- ¼ Cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- hot pepper sauce, sea salt, white pepper to taste
Cut avocado in large chunks and mash coarsely in large bowl with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and blend gently - leaving some small chunks is fine. Taste and adjust seasoning with more pepper sauce, salt and pepper if desired.