Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here’s the real deal: a guacamole recipe so authentic, you can almost hear the Mariachis singing.
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 ripe, medium Roma tomato, seeded, diced
- ½ Cup minced sweet white Onion
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded, minced
- ¼ Cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- hot pepper sauce, sea salt, white pepper to taste
Cut avocado in large chunks and mash coarsely in large bowl with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and blend gently - leaving some small chunks is fine. Taste and adjust seasoning with more pepper sauce, salt and pepper if desired.