Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork in sweet and sour sauce
- 300 g lean pork
- 4 dry black mushroom
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 egg white
- 1 cup corn flour
- Clean pork, cut into thick and small slices, marinate with seasoning (1).
- Cut pineapple, green and red pepper into small dices.
- Dry black mushroom by hot water until soft, chop into 4 egg white into marinated pork and mix well.
- Fully coated each pork slices by corn flour.
- Heat wok with plenty of oil, put pork into hot oil one by one in high heat.
- Turn into low heat when all pork are put into wok.
- Into high heat after pork turn into golden, then dish up pork.
- Pour out hot oil, heat same wok which some oil is left on wok.
- Pour in green and red pepper, mushroom, stir fry in high heat for 1 minute.
- Add pineapple and mixed sauce, stir fry until sauce is boiled.
- Add parboiled pork, stir fry well until pork turn into red, dish up and serve.