Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb Gruyère, in thin julienne strips
- ¼ cup French dry white wine (Macon or Chardonnay)
- ¼ lb mâche (watercress or arugula leaves)
- 3 tablespoons cold water
Vinaigrette sauce Edit
- 4 shallots, pelled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- salt and pepper