Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 medium russet potatoes, washed and sliced into thin rounds
- 1½ cups milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded gruyère cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the milk, melted margarine, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Place the potatoes into a lightly-greased baking dish.
- Pour the milk mixture over the top.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake another five minutes.