Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 x 16-ounce can tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of basil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 4 grouper fillets, cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in open pressure cooker and sauté the onion,garlic, celery and green pepper for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes,including the juice with water (added to make up 1 cups).
- Add the tomato paste, sugar, basil, chili powder, salt, pepper, and grouper pieces.
- Close lid, bring to high pressure then lower heat on stove and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and release using cold-water release method according to manufacturer's directions.