- Cut into lengthwise slices.
- Season with hot pepper and salt and squeeze lime juice over, set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan.
- Dip fish in egg and roll on cracker meal.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Melt butter and add lime juice, pour it over the cutlets.
- Serve with a salad as a light lunch or use as an appetizer with devil's sauce.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.