Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1-2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 or 2 chickens, cut into large bite-sized pieces
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- chicken broth or stock (optional)
- 2-3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 onions, chopped very fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1-2 hot chile peppers, chopped (optional)
- ½ tsp ground ginger or coriander
- pinch of thyme or a bay leaf
- ¼ cup dried Shrimp or dried prawns (optional)
- 1 medium Eggplant (optional)
- 1 sweet green pepper (or bell pepper), chopped (optional)
- 1 Squash, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup Peanut butter (preferably natural and unsweetened)
Heat oil in a skillet. Fry the tomatoes, onions, garlic, chile peppers over high heat. Add spices. Add the optional vegetables, sweet potatoes, dried Shrimp or prawns. Reduce heat and stir in Peanut butter and a bit of water or broth. Stir until smooth.
Add the tomato-onion-Peanut mixture to the simmering meat. Stir thoroughly and continue to simmer until the meat is cooked and the vegetables are tender.