- 400 g Groundnut
- 3 onions
- 4 fresh tomatoes or 1 box of tomato puree
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 carrots
- palm oil
- salt, pepper and chilli to taste
First stage: Groundnut sauce
- Roast the groundnuts in some oil and then prune them.
- Crush the groundnuts with some water and make a paste.
- Chop the onions and garlic
- Dice the carrots.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in palm oil until brown and tender
- Add the Groundnut paste and water. Make sure to mix regularly to prevent stickiness.
- Add the tomatoes and carrots.
- season with salt, pepper and chilli
- let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Bring slightly salted water to the boil
- Add the cornstarch and mix vigorously to obtain desired consistency.