- Add the onion and the garlic on a skillet, add some oil and cook until soft over low heat stirring constantly.
- Place in mixing bowl with lamb, lemon juice, oregano and cumin and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 2 patties.
- Place on rack of broiler and broil 3 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once, or until desired doneness.
- Combine cucumber, yogurt and mint in small bowl and mix.
- Cut around edge of each pita bread and pull open to form pocket.
- Fill each pita with half the lettuce and tomato, 1 lamb patty and half the yogurt mixture.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.