Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 generous servings.
- Takes about 15 to 20 minutes to prepare.
- 1 lb ground chuck, uncooked
- 1 (7 to 8 oz) can kernel corn
- 1 (10½ oz) can Campbell's tomato soup
- ¾ cup rice, uncooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 strips bacon, whole or cut up
- 1¼ can (10½ oz) (soup can) water
- salt, pepper, dash of sweet basil to taste
- Place corn (not drained) in 1½ quart casserole dish.
- Add uncooked rice, half of the chopped onion.
- Over this spread ½ can of the tomato soup.
- Then crumble up the ground chuck (uncooked) and add to dish with the rest of the onion, salt, pepper and basil.
- Spread the rest of the tomato soup and pour 1¼ cans of water over all.
- Place 2 strips of bacon over that.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 1½ hours.