Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes about 16 sandwiches
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- In pan, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink and onions are translucent.
- Drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper; cook over medium-low heat 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fry an egg in a sauce pan.
- Serve on hamburger buns with pickle slices, lettuce, tomato, and top with a fried egg.
Nutritional information Edit
- 96 Calories | 3g Fat | 4g Carbs | 0.5g Fiber | 222mg Sodium