Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash, peel and coarsely grate the potatoes.
- Put them in a cloth and press them.
- Chop the parsley, shallots, and onions, and mix them in.
- Add the beaten eggs.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare with the flour.
- Heat the oil in a pan until very hot.
- Form flat cakes out of the potato mixture and fry them in the oil until golden brown on both sides.