- Prep: 30 minutes - Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 green bell pepper cut into rings
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons CARAPELLI ® light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced Onion
- 1/2 pound CURE 81 ® Ham thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) loaf French bread split lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 4 ounces thinly sliced provolone Cheese
Heat oven to 350 °F.
In skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté bell pepper and garlic in oil until bell pepper is crisp-tender.
Toss with dried Onion.
Remove bell pepper from skillet, reserving oil mixture.
Layer Ham, tomato, and bell pepper on bottom half of French bread.
Drizzle oil mixture over the top.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Top with Cheese and remaining half of bread.
Wrap loaf in foil.
Bake 25 minutes or until Cheese is melted.