Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Total time: 30 minutes | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Chill time: overnight
- Servings per Recipe: 4
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounces each, or about 1½ pounds total)
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- May add salt to taste.
- Pour over chicken.
- Turn chicken to coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning chicken at least once.
- Grill or broil chicken until the juice of chicken is no longer pink.
- Actual cooking time will vary depending on heat of the grill, distance from broiler heat and thickness of chicken.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 345 | Calories from Fat 16 | Total Fat 6 g | Cholesterol 145 mg | Sodium 127 mg | Carbohydrate 16 g | Dietary Fiber 1 g | Protein 54 g
- Exchanges: 1 fruit | 7 lean meat | 1 fat
- Carbohydrate Units: 1