Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Total time: 30 minutes | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Chill time: overnight
- Servings per Recipe: 4
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounces each, or about 1½ pounds total)
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- May add salt to taste.
- Pour over chicken.
- Turn chicken to coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning chicken at least once.
- Grill or broil chicken until the juice of chicken is no longer pink.
- Actual cooking time will vary depending on heat of the grill, distance from broiler heat and thickness of chicken.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 345 | Calories from Fat 16 | Total Fat 6 g | Cholesterol 145 mg | Sodium 127 mg | Carbohydrate 16 g | Dietary Fiber 1 g | Protein 54 g
- Exchanges: 1 fruit | 7 lean meat | 1 fat
- Carbohydrate Units: 1