Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee. This recipe on aired on the show: Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup French vinaigrette dressing
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 head endive, lettuce or 8 romaine lettuce leaves from the hearts
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Thread tomatoes onto bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush with vinaigrette and place on grill.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until some begin to burst and get charred.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, feta cheese, green onion and remaining dressing.
- Arrange endive leaves around serving platter, like flower petals, touching in the center.
- Mound the tomato mixture in the center of the plate.