- 1 medium Eggplant, sliced 1 inch thick and quartered
- 8 small red-skinned potatoes, parboiled
- 1 large zucchini, blanched and sliced 1 inch thick
- 8 whole, peeled garlic cloves, blanched
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced Onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. crumbled dried oregano
- salt and freshly ground black
Prepare charcoal grill or preheat gas grill for at least 10 minutes.
Marinade: In large shallow glass bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients.
Add vegetables and toss to coat. Let stand 10 minutes. Thread vegetables on skewers, alternating for color. Grill until tender and lightly charred, turning and brushing with marinade often, about 5 minutes.