Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 fajitas
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 medium red onion, cut into rings
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 large green, yellow and red bell peppers, each cut into slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into slices
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 16 oz can refried beans, heated
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat outdoor grill.
- In a bowl, stir juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, cayenne.
- Place onion rings on plate, brush both sides with some of the lime juice mixture.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Set aside.
- Place asparagus in a plastic bag, peppers in a second bag, and squash and zucchini in a third bag.
- Divide remaining lime juice mixture among the 3 bags.
- Coat all vegetables with nonstick spray and grill covered.
- Grill asparagus 10 minutes and onion 8 minutes.
- In a grill basket, cook single layer of peppers 10 minutes.
- Remove the peppers and add squashes in single layer,
- Grill for 6 minutes.
- Place all veggies on a platter.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spread each with 2 tbs beans, then ¾ cup veggies.
- Top with 1 tbsp each cheese.
- Fold in half.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Serve with guacamole and salsa.