- 1¼ lbs turkey breast tenderloins
- ⅓ cup chili sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 Mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini (½" slices)
- ½ green pepper (2" squares)
- 2 onions (cut into ¼'s)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Cut turkey tenderlions into 1½-inch cubes.
- Mix next 4 ingredients; pour over turkey cubes.
- Toss to coat; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Thread turkey and vegetables alternately on skewers.
- Brush lightly with oil. Broil or grill 6" from heat or coals for 10 minutes.
- Turn and brush occasionally with marinade