- Cut turkey tenderlions into 1½-inch cubes.
- Mix next 4 ingredients; pour over turkey cubes.
- Toss to coat; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Thread turkey and vegetables alternately on skewers.
- Brush lightly with oil. Broil or grill 6" from heat or coals for 10 minutes.
- Turn and brush occasionally with marinade
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.