- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in shallow dish for marinade.
- Place mayonnaise in separate small bowl.
- Whisk in 1½ tablespoons marinade.
- Set aioli aside.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Place fish in marinade in dish, turning to coat evenly.
- Marinate 1 hour at room temperature, turning fish occasionally.
- oil grill rack.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Grill fish to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium.
- Top fish with aioli and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.