Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1¼ pounds tuna steaks, 1 inch thick
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ear of corn, cut into 8 equal pieces
- 2 tomatoes, cored and each cut into 8 equal wedges
- 2 medium zucchini, each quartered lengthwise and cut crosswise into ¼ inch-thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 serrano chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-hot or preheat broiler.
- Season tuna with ¼ teaspoon of the salt and ⅛ teaspoon of the pepper.
- In small cup, stir together jam and mustard.
- Spread one side of tuna steaks with half the jam mixture.
- In center of each of four 12-inch squares of foil, place corn, tomatoes and zucchini, dividing equally.
- Sprinkle evenly with garlic, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper, chiles and oil.
- Fold edges of foil over to form tightly sealed packets.
- Grill or broil tuna and foil packets 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn tuna over.
- Spread with remaining jam mixture.
- Cook until the tuna is opaque in center and begins to flake when touched with fork, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Carefully open vegetable packets and serve with tuna.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 302 | Fat 7 g | Carbs 27 g | Sodium 458 mg | Fiber 3 g